We all need to install less apps in our phone to save some RAM, so we always don’t want to install each operators app just to check balance and plans. Below you will know different methods of how to check airtel balance and validity.
- All SIM Balance Check Number [Airtel-Jio-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone]
- How to Check Your Own Mobile Number (All SIMs)
|Airtel Customer Care||121|
|Airtel Balance||*123# or *121# then press 2|
|Check Free 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Check 3G Data Balance||*123*11#|
|Check 4G Balance||*121*8#|
|Night Data Balance||*123*197#|
|Check Local SMS Balance||*123*2# or *555#|
|Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|My Airtel, My Offer||*121#|
|Value Added Services of Airtel||*121*4#|
|Checking the SMS balance and last 5 recharges||*121*7#|
|Check Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance||*123*1#|
|Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance||*123*6#|
|Check Free Local, STD SMS Balance||*123*7#|
|Check Free STD Minutes Balance||*123*8#|
|Airtel Talk time Gift Service||*141#|
|Airtel 3g activation USSD code||SMS 3G to 121|
|Special 5 Offers||*222#|
|Airtel Live Services||*321#|
|Free Facebook Access||*325#|
|Special Offers and Rewards from Airtel||*566#|
|Hello Tunes Menu||*678#|
|Missed Call Alert||*888#|
|Local National SMS Packs||*777#|
|Know Your own Airtel number||*282#|
|Airtel loan code||*141*10#|
|Mobile number portability||SMS <PORT> to 1909|
|Start any service||SMS <START> to 121|
|Stop any service||SMS <STOP> to 121|
|Check 2G/3G balance||SMS <Data USE> to 121|
|Check unbilled amount||SMS <UNB> to 121|
|Outstanding amount||SMS <OT> to 121|
|Current bill plan||SMS <BP> to 121|
|Bill summary||SMS <BILL> to 121|
|Last 3 bill payment details||SMS <PAY> to 121|
How to Check Airtel Balance and Validity 2021
- Method 1: Airtel Balance Check No(Number)
- Method 2: How to Check airtel Balance via App
- Method 3: How to Check airtel balance via Customer Care Call
- Method 5: How to Check airtel balance via Msg
- Method 6: Check Balance Through True Balance App
- Method 7: How to Check airtel balance Online
- How to Transfer Balance From airtel to airtel
- How to Check Offers in airtel SIM
- How to Check airtel Recharge History
- How to Take Balance Loan in Airtel
Method 1: How to Check Airtel Balance Via USSD codes
- Dial *123# for airtel balance check.
- Or Dial *121# then click answer then type 2 and send, your balance and validity will be shown on your phone screen.
- Or Dial *121*2# for balance and internet balance check.
Method 2: Airtel Balance Check Via Jio App
- Download Airtel app from google play store.
- Register or if already registered sign in with your airtel sim.
- You will see Airtel balance and validity on home-page of airtel app
Method 3: How to Check Airtel balance via Customer Care Call
Dial 198(toll free) or 121(chargeable), then press 1 for language selection, after that again press 1 for prepaid sim or press 2 for postpaid sim then wait and listen to IVR to check your Airtel balance and Validity.
Method 4: How to Check Airtel Bal via SMS
Type HELP and send it to 121 via your airtel number, you will see all the USSD codes
Method 5: Check Airtel Balance Through True Balance App
- Install True Balance app from PlayStore.
- Sign-in with your airtel number or with any other number then add airtel number in it.
- Just click on refresh button or swipe down below on screen to refresh on home page and you will see your airtel balance, validity, airtel sms balance and data usage.
Method 6: How to Check Airtel Balance online
Visit Airtel Login Page and enter your airtel number and click on send OTP, then enter OTP received on your airtel number, after logging-in you will see all the airtel balance details and validity.
How to Transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel
Dial *141# and Proceed to “Share Talktime”
- Step 1: Dial *141#, you will receive below options shown in screenshot on you phone screen.
- Step 2: Type 1 to share talktime and send, now you will have to enter amount that you wish to transfer to other person.
- You can send minimum amount of Rs 5 to maximum amount of 101 Rs. And there will be service charge form Rs 2 to Rs 10 depending on tranfered amount.
- Step 4: Next enter the airtel number of person whom you are transfering balance. ans click send. You will get a message of successful transaction.
How to Check Offers in Airtel SIM
Dial *121*1# to know “My Offers”
Or Dial *121# then type 4 for “my offers” and send
How to Check Airtel Recharge History or Transactions
Dial *121*7# then press type 2 for Last 5 recharge details
How to Take Loan and Advance in Airtel
Dial *141# and then type 2 and send.
Airtel Terms & Conditions.
- Your Left Balance should be less than Rs 5.
- You can select Rs 10 , Rs 30 ,Rs 50 Talktime from the options shown on screen after typing 2, If you want to take loan of Rs 10 you can also dial directly *141*10# or *150*20# for 20 Rs airtel loan.
- Your airtel Sim must be atleast 3 Months Old to avail this offer.
- If you have any pending loan clearance left, then you are not eligible to get New Airtel Loan.
- There will be Rs 3 service charge for Rs 10 Loan [ i.e. Rs 13 will be deducted from your main balance ].
Airtel Internet Data Loan Code & Loan Number :
If you are in dire need of Internet balance you can get 80MB 3G data instantly for Credit of your main balance using USSD Code 141*567#
OR Dial 52141(Toll free) to get 80 MB Data Loan on your number for 2 Days.
Terms & Conditions for Airtel Data Loan :
- Your Mobile data must be is less than 10MB.
- Airtel Prepaid Sim should be atleast 90 Days Old.
- 80 MB 3G data is valid for only 2 Days, after that it will get expired.
- After 2 Days you will be charged Rs 27 from your Account for 80MB data.